Hi,

I am writing to let people know that MapMuse.com has recently introduced
interactive mapping of live theaters across the US. There are
presently over 4,800 theaters located on the MapMuse maps.

The idea is for theater enthusiasts to build upon what we have
started by adding information about their local live theaters to the
maps. The following  information can be provided for each theater-
the name, descriptive text, a photo, contact information, and a link
to a website.  Through this kind of community effort, we hope to have
the most comprehensive, and descriptive maps for the theater going
public to locate theaters at home and on their travels. There is an
ADD and EDIT feature on the site (you can refer to
http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/mmFAQ.htm#A4  if you have questions about
making changes). Once a visitor suggests a change, it is reviewed for
appropriateness and then posted within a few hours.

If you own or operate a theater, you may also want to consider a
premium listing option for $10/ year. The premium listing has
everything in the free listing, as well as an enhanced map presence,
more photos, and a text link to your website below the map.
Information about both of these options can be found on the Mapmuse.com site.

You can view the live theaters maps by going to the link below:

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=THEATER_LIVE

If you are not familiar with MapMuse.com, we are a highly trafficked
mapping website with an Alexa traffic rating of approximately 17,000
in the world.  MapMuse’s goal is to help people find places related
to their interests.

If you find our maps useful, we would appreciate it if you would pass
the word on to like-minded friends. And if you have a theater related
website, blog or newsletter, a mention or a link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindy Jett
MapMuse.com
1326 14th Street NW