I have just emailed an Invoice and Instructions to each of the 60 libraries
who belong to our Jewish Library Association Sagebrush
/Spectrum/Athena/Infocentre contract Maintenance contract group.

If you are one of the 60 libraries who indicated to me that you wanted to
belong to the group and you did not receive the contract via email today,
then please let me know.  The deadline for my library to receive  your check
is January 15, 2007.

Thank you
L'Shalom
Helene Tuchman, Librarian