The Teen Book Award is funded this year by the Association of Jewish
Libraries, not by the Sydney Taylor Book Awards.  We are in the process
of securing a donor to fund the award in the future and therefore hope
to rename the award and create seals.

If you have further questions about the Teen Book Award, or know of
someone who might be interested in funding it, please contact me off the
list.

Thank you!

Rachel Kamin, Chair
Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee
The Association of Jewish Libraries
c/o The Temple Israel Libraries & Media Center
5725 Walnut Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248/661-5700 (phone), 248/661-1302 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]