Dear Safranim,

Kar-Ben would be willing to consider publishing "big book" versions of
some of our books if there is enough of a market. I'd appreciate your
suggestions for which of our books you feel would be the most requested
(online catalogue at www.karben.com) to help me determine which books
would be of the greatest interest in big book format. As you know,
they're costly to produce but Kar-Ben is very interested in meeting the
needs of librarians, so please do let me know your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Joni Sussman
Director, Kar-Ben Publishing
A division of Lerner Publishing Group
241 First Ave. No.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-332-3344 ext. 229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit www.karben.com for award-winning Kar-Ben titles
** Now celebrating our 30th anniversary!