Hi all,
We are a small school library that is fortunate enough to be fully
automated. One of the few things we have held on to are typing book
cards and pockets.  Our current debate is how useful this really is anymore.
Does anyone who is automated still use them? Do you have any pros or
cons for keeping them, aside from the con of the extra time and expense?
Thanks in advance to our wonderful community!
Talya Pardo
Librarian
Solomon Schechter Academy Library
Montreal, Quebec