Dear Hasafran Member:

As part of our ongoing effort to provide members of the academic
community with broadened access to online collections of political
and cultural opinion, we are announcing a special trial & discount
offer. Now through 6/30/07, we are offering Hasafran members a 25%
discount off of Commentary Digital Archive.

The Commentary Digital Archive collection dates back to 1945 and
consists of a rich repository of essays, reviews, fiction, and poetry
from the monthly magazine that has been called America’s most
influential journals of ideas. The list of contributors to Commentary
is a Who's Who of leading 20th and 21st century thinkers.

Featuring incisive writing on foreign affairs, social and economic
policy, culture, religion, the arts, and Jewish affairs, the
Commentary Archive is an invaluable resource for educators. Here you
will find in-depth analysis of topics such as the cold war, the
Arab-Israeli conflict, American foreign and defense policy, the
Supreme Court, affirmative action, welfare, crime, immigration,
religion, education, literature, classical music, theater and the
movies, and much more. Since its release in January 2004, this
invaluable reference tool has been used by millions of people,
including tens of thousands of researchers at institutions of higher
learning worldwide.

I would be happy to arrange a no-obligation 30-day free trial of the
Commentary Digital Archive for your students, faculty colleagues, and
library. In addition, we would be willing to suggest articles
relevant to your curriculum; all we need from you is a syllabus. A
number of institutions with strong Jewish Studies and Middle Eastern
Studies programs have already added the Commentary Digital Archive to
their collections. History and political-science departments have
also been instrumental in persuading their university libraries to
acquire this extraordinary research tool.

To sign up for your free trial, just reply to this e-mail. Or give me
a call at:  781.248.5595.

Further details on the Commentary Digital Archive can be found at:
<http://www.opinionarchives.com/>http://www.opinionarchives.com or
<http://commentarymagazine.com/>http://commentarymagazine.com.

We can arrange for a complimentary user id and password, or for
access through your library via IP address.

I hope you will take advantage of this offer to explore this vital resource.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Michelle Anciello
OpinionArchives
<http://b5.mail.yahoo.com/ym/opinionarchives.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL