Dear Librarian

We are happy to make available our quarterly Bestselling Hebrew
Fiction lists. We continue to subdivide our children's books in order
to highlight easy reading books for young children, new readers and
readers of Hebrew as a foreign language

If you have not yet joined our mailing list and did not receive the
May lists yet, please send me an email requesting them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to a free email newsletter with and quarterly catalog
for librarians go to:
http://tinyurl.com/fydrh

To subscribe to a free email newsletter with Gefen Publishing House
New Title updates (without the quarterly Hebrew fiction lists go to:
http://tinyurl.com/sxgoz

The following catalogs are available.

Hebrew Bestsellers (Adult reading)
Translated Bestsellers (Adult reading)
Hebrew Children’s Bestsellers divided into two sections
         -Easy Hebrew for young children, Hebrew as foreign language
readers             and new readers
         -Standard Hebrew reading level for children of all ages!

You may request a catalog in Pdf format by sending and email to -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Avraham (Andy) Kohlenberg
Special Orders and Marketing
Gefen Publishing House
Hatzvi 6, Jerusalem, 94386, Israel
tel: 972 2 538 0247 ext. 2
fax: 972 2 538 8423
www.israelbooks.com

Give a Bar / Bat Mitzvah Gift in Israel!
Any Book or Book Set in Israel.
Chose the Gift.  Add a Note. We Take Care of Everything!
Free Shipping within Israel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]