If any of you will be attending BEA in New York, please stop by booth
#2947 for a demonstration of the linocut technique used by Paula
Goodman Koz to illustrate Shlemiel Crooks, one of last year's Sydney
Taylor Honor Books. Paula and I will be signing the limited edition
linocuts she will be creating.

The demonstration is this Friday, June 1, 2-3:00 p.m., in the
Publishers Association of the South booth (#2947).

If you would like an email invitation to share with colleagues, let
me know and I'll be happy to send that to you. The invitation is also
online at:

<http://www.newsouthbooks.com/shlemielcrooks/scemail0507.htm>http://www.newsouthbooks.com/shlemielcrooks/scemail0507.htm

Thanks again for the honor.

Anna Olswanger