I need a Hebraica expert cataloger!

I'm looking at the heading in LC Authorities online for Abraham Ibn
Ezra.  It looks like the authorized form for his name is Ibn Ezra,
Abraham ben Meir, 1092-1167, and it looks like there are 2 dots, like
an umlaut, over the letter 'i'.  Is that correct?  I've never seen
this before in a heading for a Hebrew name.  I've checked the LC
Romanization tables, and there is no such diacritic for Hebrew.  Am I
seeing what I think I'm seeing?  (My new glasses will be ready Friday:))

Thank you,

Margo Gutstein
Technical Services Librarian
Simon Wiesenthal Center