I have been trying to obtain a Polish book for our library.  I have been in
touch with the publisher, the Zydowski Instytut Historyczny, which has a
bookstore, but the online bookstore is a new feature and is not set up to
accept credit card payments, and they want to send us to send payment by
wire transfer, which is a problem for us.

My question is, does anyone know of a source to obtain Polish books which
is set up to work with American libraries?  We need to either pay by credit
card or write a check in US dollars, both of which are a problem for this
vendor.

Thank you,

Margo Gutstein
Technical Services Librarian