Hi, Folks.

The Sydney Taylor Book awards are mentioned in the entry on Sydney
Taylor, which I wrote.  The Sydney Taylor entry is new.  I agree that
it would have been nice for the AJL and the awards to have their own
entries, but at least the awards are mentioned.  The sentence in the
Sydney Taylor biography is:
"Today, the Association of Jewish Libraries gives out two awards for
outstanding Jewish children's literature in Sydney Taylor's name."

June Cummins
San Diego State University

June Cummins, Associate Professor
Department of English and Comparative Literature
San Diego State University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]