Does anyone know of a calendar which is based on the Hebrew dates and
has the civil dates in small text?

In other words, for the following example, the month on the Calendar
would be Kislev and begin with Kislev 1. The civil dates for
November, for instance, would be in small letters.

I have only found this type of calendar online at TorahTots.com. I
would be interested in a print version, if available.

Thanks,

Karen Kriegel

Acquisitions Librarian

San Francisco Public Library

95 Washburn Street

San Francisco, CA 94103-2610 USA

415-557-4339

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]