JOB LISTING:

Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel, a vibrant, historic synagogue in
Elkins Park, PA, is looking for a part-time librarian for its
synagogue library.  The librarian will work with the rabbis,
preschool and religious school leaders, and volunteers to help
maintain our library, build our collection, and work to upgrade the
use of technology in all areas of the library's operation.  We are
looking for a librarian who has training in Jewish library
management, knowledge of library systems, ideas for ways to increase
library usage, and ideas for development.

Hours:  12 hours a week including Sunday morning and Tuesday afternoon.

Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.

Benefits: Synagogue membership

Send resume to: Rabbi Stacy Rigler at:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]