Rabbis Mark Hurvitz and Debby Prinz visited Valencia in June. Many of you
have asked what I would show you if you were ever to come with me on a
walking tour of Valencia. Well, then. This is it. The commentary is
neither bigger nor smaller nor grander than things here really are. Mark
captured La Javura and Valencia perfectly. The only complaint I have is
that the 2 photos in which I figure, show ever single one of the 15
pounds I have gained over this last year. Very irritating but a grand
incentive to loose them forthwith.

I thank Mark and Debby from the bottom of my heart for their kind
comments and for being excellant tourists. I hope you look up the page,
that you enjoy it and that you come to Valencia as soon as possible so I
give you the penny-tour:

http://www.davka.org/where/travel/iberia+2007/spain/valencia.html

Besos de Valencia
Alba Toscano