----- Original Message -----
From: Miller, Philip
To: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Mr. Watner –
This is in reply too your letter of July 20.
This Library does not possess the journal B'nai Brith.
As for finding which library might possess, I suggest you send the
question to Hasafran, the on-line newsletter of the Association of
Jewish Libraries.
As you are not a member of the Association, you might consider
sending your message to the moderator, Joseph Galron, who can then
forward it to the Group.

Best wishes
Philip E Miller
Director