Thank you very much to the librarians who answered me with
suggestions of poetry books in English by Jewish writers with Jewish
content.  I knew I could count on Hasafran.  The organizational
meeting for the Poetry Reading Group will be on August 22 and I am
hoping it will be a go.  If anyone else is interested in the list let
me know and I will post it.
         Sylvia Firschein, Temple Beth Sholom, Sarasota, FL