Dear AJL members
Re: purchasing software and online catalogs

The Isaac Waldman Jewish Public Library at the Jewish Community
Centre of Greater Vancouver uses Follett Destiny and Dewey Our online
catalog is at
<http://www.jcclibrary.ca>www.jcclibrary.ca
We are a public library and Destiny is designed for school use but it
works for us.
We catalog with Dewey as we have 15,000 items and we add at least 100
titles monthly (some weeding) so derived cataloging ensures the books
are catalogued in a timely fashion.

Please add Isaac Waldman Jewish Public Library
<http://www.jcclibrary.ca/>www.jcclibrary.ca to
Links to Member Catalog

on the AJL website

Thankyou so much and L'Shana Tova

If you have any questions I would be glad to answer. Please contact
me by phone or email

Karen Corrin

Librarian

Isaac Waldman Jewish Public Library

Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver

Phone 604-257-5111 ext 249

Email <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Catalog <http://www.jcclibrary.ca/>www.jcclibrary.ca

Website
<http://www.jccgv.bc.ca/home/library.htm>http://www.jccgv.bc.ca/home/library.htm