Dear friends,
A teacher in my school received a copy of Donna Rosenthal's book _The
Israelis: Extraordinary People in an Extraordinary Land_ published by Free
Press in 2003.  The offer was then made to send a copy of the book to our
students. I found this title on a bibliography list for adults for the
Auerbach Central Agency for Jewish Education.  Is this suitable for
teenagers in a modern Orthodox day school?
Thanks for your input!
Lillian Steinberg
Librarian, HAFTR High School
Cedarhurst, NY 11516