We have almost completed computer cataloging our school library.  We
have reached the history section (900s in Dewey) and many of these
books are quite old.  The information is still good, as it is history.

What do you do with these types of books?  We are just looking for
suggestions as to whether to give them away, keep them, or store them
in another area until we are able to replace them?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Cheryl Stern

Rockville, Maryland