----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: Jose  Patterson?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: A Query from Jose Patterson in Oxford, UK

Dear Librarians,

Your email address was given to me by Paul Hamburg, Librarian for the
Judaica Collection, Doe Library, University of California, and I
wonder if you could possibly help me in the following matter.

My late husband, David Patterson CBE, who founded the Oxford Centre
for Hebrew and Jewish Studies, died almost two years ago.  I remember
that in early 2004 he described on a website (the address of which was
given to him by either a colleague or a friend) the details of his
fine working library which was eventually purchased by North Western
University, Illinois. Unfortunately I cannot locate the details of
this website.  I remember that it proved to be most successful because
we had a great number of interested responses from University
libraries etc. from all over the world!  I've looked high and low in
the files and simply cannot find this website address.

Since I have now recently completed cataloguing his 'Remainder
Library' of Judaica and Hebraica, I would like to dispose of this
interesting collection of volumes before I have, inevitably, to move
to smaller accommodation.  I would appreciate your help in locating
this website or anywhere else you would suggest where I could
advertise the sale of these volumes.

I can send you the catalogue – about 70 pages – by email or by disc if
this would be of value to you.

I do hope you can help in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

José Patterson.