Hi,

Our Religious School Director is working on a project for Yom
Ha'atzmaut. She's looking for 2 books about Israel, one for grades
K-1, the other for grades 2-3rd. The stories would help
explain/illustrate everyday life for children throughout the country
of Israel. We don't want to use "Snow in Jerusalem" or "Chicken Man,"
but would like something that talks about many different children in
different areas of  the country. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Joan Tedlow
Temple Solel, Cardiff, CA