Safranim:  Perhaps someone knows where to go to appraise a book
published in 1768 written in German to see what it is worth.  A
patron asked me this question and I really don't know how to find a
person who especially knows how to appraise antique books.  How would
I look him or her up?  Under which title?  I will be awaiting answers.

Sylvia Firschein, Librarian in Sarasota, FL at Temple Beth Sholom.