From: Seth Goldsweig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 2:05 PM
To: Warshenbrot, Amalia
Subject: teaching resource

Amalia,
Hi there, this is Seth writing to you.  I hope all is well.  I have a
work related question for you.  In grade two our students have a unit
in which they learn about a country.  We want to add an additional
dimension to the unit in which they also learn about the history of
the Jewish community in that country as well.  However, finding a
resource that is appropriate for grade 2 has not been easy.  Do you
know of any resources that exist that would be accessible for
students who are about 7 or 8 years old.
Shabbat Shalom,
Seth

Seth Goldsweig
Teacher and Hebrew Curriculum Coordinator
Paul Penna Downtown Jewish Day School
416.928.3537