Shalom, I would like to share a room with a male librarian who is
going to Cleveland in June for the conference.  I hope to hear from
somebody soon who would take me up on this offer.  Thanks and I look
forward to meeting you in Cleveland.  If you want, we could chat on
the phone or e-mail each other before the conference.  I am a 29 year
old school librarian at a Jewish day school.

Hag Sameach,
Ben Pastcan
Librarian at Shalom School
2320 Sierra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825

Work E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apartment E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]