There is a new Jewish version of Wikipedia based on the Shengold
encyclopedia, at www.judaismwiki.com.  As you probably know, a wiki
can be edited by anyone, and that includes US.  At our last South
Florida AJL chapter meeting, we tried out editing the Judaism Wiki's
article about AJL, by adding some info about our chapter. I wanted to
let you all know so that you, too, can share your knowledge on the
wiki. Whether it's your knowledge of AJL or any other Jewish topic,
you can add it to the encyclopedia. It's free, and you don't even
have to register - just go ahead and edit!

Cool, huh?

Heidi Estrin
South Florida AJL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]