Dear Safranim,

I'll be attending the upcoming AJL Conference to celebrate with our
Sydney Taylor Award-winning authors of "The Secret of Priest's Grotto,"
who will be giving a presentation, and I would be delighted to meet with
safranim to discuss our new fall books. Kar-Ben will also be at BEA,
booth #5213, where we'll also be introducing our new fall titles and
sponsoring a book signing by famed klezmer musician musician and
musicologist Yale Strom, author of the folktale "The Wedding that Saved
a Town." Please stop by to say hello at either conference. Kar-Ben works
closely with Jewish book fairs throughout the country and would be happy
to assist you with yours. For a copy of our author brochure or our flyer
describing the 3 Israeli authors from Kar-Ben who will be touring at
this year's Jewish book fairs, please e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joni Sussman
Director, Kar-Ben Publishing
A division of Lerner Publishing Group
241 First Ave. No.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-332-3344 ext. 229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit www.karben.com for award-winning Kar-Ben titles
** Now celebrating our 30th anniversary!

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]