My friend who teaches 4th, 5th and 6th graders at our unaffiliated
(but mostly reform in practice) synagogue asked me if there is a
Torah in English and Hebrew with commentaries that is written for 9
to 12 year old students.  She uses "Teaching Torah" but wants a kids'
version of a chumash so they can actually look up the weekly Torah
portion and read it fairly easily.  Is there any such book?  If not,
any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Thank you!

Pat Givens

Jewish Community of Central Oregon
Bend, Oregon 97701
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]