We have these additional copies of the Steinsaltz Talmud in very good
condition.  I am selling them for $13.00 each (which includes shipping):

Steinsaltz Talmud:

Volume II, part II             Tractate Bava Metzia

Volume III, part III           Tractate Bav Metzia

Volume IV, part IV          Tractate Bava Metzia

Volume VII, part I           Tractate Ketubot

Volume VIII, part II          Tractate Ketubot

Volume IX, part III           Tractate Ketubot

Contact me if you are interested.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  If you do not hear from me after a week, call at 301.354.3212 and
leave a message.  We have a strong filter and sometimes I do not
receive emails.

Ellen Share, Librarian, Washington Hebrew Congregation

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]