When books are written that take radical or unconventional stands it
is important for us as an organization to discuss.

I'll stop goofing around for a moment and be quite serious. The book
Outwitting History by Lansky brings up some really delicate issues
that superficially might not appear to be so. One of the underlying
themes is the Diaspora v.s. Israel question. That may sound curious
but I definitely suggest that everybody take a gander at this work.
There are certain ideas that will most definitely shock more than a
few especially if you are members of the conservative/masorti movement.

Shabat shalom
Besos de Valencia (Espana)
Alba Toscano
Sinagoga conservador/masorti La Javura
http://www.uscj.org/world/valencia

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]