From: Rachael Stark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 5/30/2008 3:44 PM
Subject: Rachael Stark possible catalog
Thanks to advice from lots of helpful librarians, I have found what
sounds like a good catalog for our size and type of library,
librarian and users. It looks to my noncatalogers eye like Surpass
Select, at http://www.surpasssoftware.com/select.htm makes sense. Now
I'd love to hear what the pros think!

I created a tiny summary of this catalog and ILS. Can you take a
glance and tell me if it does, in fact, make sense for a small
library run by a reference librarian with basic cataloging skills?
Thanks a ton.

Rachael Stark
Head Librarian
Le Cordon Bleu Boston
617-218-8066
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]