In the list I sent yesterday, there are several corrections:

Kathe Pinchuk is the new Sydney Taylor Awards chair, Daniel Scheide
is co-editor of Adult reviews for the Newsletter, and the position of
Convention Treasurer is still open.

Since the formatting on my original post did not come through, here
is the chart as a PDF file on AJL's web-site.
http://www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/temp/Organizational_Chart_2008.pdf

I am sorry for any confusion. I am truly looking forward to working
with everyone on Board and Council and seeing more people actively
participate in this organization.

B'shalom,
Susan Dubin
President-Elect