We are a K-5 Jewish Day School and are looking for a new computer
management system for our library.  We currently use Mandarin but a
broken server has presented the opportunity to investigate purchasing
an entirely new system.  Any suggestions on which ones to
evaluate?  Which ones to not bother investigating?  We would love to
have our Hebrew language books included in the automation as
well.  What do you like/not like about your system?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best-
Beth Grafman
Librarian
Solomon Schechter School of Westchester

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]