Dear Friends,

I'm writing to invite you to join readingtrails.com, an innovative
new social network for book lovers. Reading Trails is a wonderful way
to discover books to read, meet new people, and most importantly, to
share your reading experiences with friends by creating trails.

What is a Trail?

A trail is a set of books linked in an interesting way.  For
instance, a trail be organized by

theme (Women in Asia)
issue (Contentious living)

author (The Best Italo Calvino)
literary influence (Books that influenced Milan Kundera)

what you're reading now (Current Fiction)
books you love (Childhood favorites)

books you hate (Books I actually liked in High School)

a field you're an expert in (Introduction to the mind)
and so much more!

Trails can even be displayed on your website or blog using our Widget feature.

Trails Intersect

Because a book can appear on more than one trail, trails
intersect.  The result is a network of trails that can be browsed to
find unexpected reading pleasures.

Organize your reading with Tags and Your Books

Organize your books for yourself, and to show your friends what
you're reading now, what you've already finished, and what you're
planning to read next.

Do all this with tags.  You can use our basic tags (Favorite books,
Planning to read, Reading, and Read), and make your own.

Every time you tag a book, it shows up in Your Books.

Join us today

Join (for free!) to create trails, or just stop by to browse and take
a look around, at http://www.readingtrails.com/

Sincerely,

Nathaniel Rudavsky-Brody