I have many of the Teaching Company courses in our library, and many
others at home.
In the library we have the courses by David Ruderman (UPenn) in
Jewish Intellectual History, Gary Rendsburg (Rutgers) on the Book of
Genesis, Bart Ehrman (UNorth Carolina) on New Testament, Patrick
Allitt (Emory) on American Religious History, and a number of
others.  These lectures are all outstanding.
   I call this section of our collection "Jewniversity" and it is one
of the most popular sets of materials I've purchased.
Many of my patrons have other Teaching Company classes at home--the
ones on classical music are very, very popular; I buy the ones on
history, intellectual history, the Greeks, etc.
for myself to listen to in the car and while walking.
   New courses are issued frequently, and you seem to have found one;
I will check it out myself, thank you!
  Andrea Rapp
   Wise Temple, Cincinnati
   PS:Courses regularly go "on sale" for the price you found.