Hevre,
The senior rabbi here and I agree that my skills are not being fully
used. It’s likely that I will take on additional duties in the ritual
realm and in programming; the rabbi has also asked me to collect some
synagogue library job descriptions from other congregations. If
anyone has one to share, I’d appreciate it if you’d send it to me,
along with an indication of how many hours/week the librarian is
expected to work.. If there’s interest, I’ll post a summary of what I
receive to the list.

Thanks!

Marga

Marga Hirsch