Hi everyone-
I just spoke to Amy Moulton who handles my accountat Gale.  I just
starting receiving global issues in context and she assured me that
it is a work in progress--that many newspapers have not as yet been
included-French newspapers for example.  They will be including the
Jerusalem Post, Haaretz, and Arutz Sheva and are negotiating for the
feed for broadcast news-- I think from the Israeli ministry.  Amy
says that they were being pressured to come out with the database so
it is still in a somewhat unfinished state.  The major problem is
copyright negotiations--something Al Jazeera doesn't seem to care
about--they just want their publicity out there.
Let's hope that this gets cleared up quickly.  I understand the
concern--I told Marion and Amy that I'm not very happy about this
situation--but I do trust Amy.  She says that the person in charge of
copyright negotiations for publications is an observant Jew.
Bruchie Weinstein
Magen David Yeshivah HS
Brooklyn