With its emphasis on honor in business and on women, life and
commerce in the 17th century, Gluckel's memoirs should make for
spirited discussion in the synagogue seniors book group I will
facilitate tomorrow.

I've already prepared, but it would be great if anyone out there has
some particularly stimulating or timely sources or questions on hand,
used successfully, to possibly enhance our approach.

TIA,
Rita Frischer