I just bought a worthwhile book on Pesach published by National
Geographic:  Celebrate Passover, by Deborah Heiligman and consultant
Rabbi Shira Stern.  The book has large, colorful photographs of
children around the world observing Pesach.  It features medium sized
font in informative text appropriate for children through about 3rd
grade. On the same pages, large green font relates simple concepts to
photographs, making it equally useful for the very young children to
whom I also give library lessons, ie.: "We search for crumbs."  "We
think of those who are hungry."  Etc.  This might sound cluttered,
but it isn' t .  I' m happy with this book.

Melinda Herman

Melinda Herman
Librarian
Beth El Synagogue