Dear Colleagues,

We are a Jewish Day School and have begun the Herculean task of
setting official standards and benchmarks for all curricular areas
both general and Judaic.  We are looking for examples of such
standards for the Library program.  Do you have any codified library
curriculum standards and benchmarks that you could share with
us?  Our focus is primarily the K-5 campus but we do go through grade 12.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best-

Beth Grafman

Librarian