The Encyclopedia of the Arab-Israeli Conflict: a Political, Social
and Military History, by Spencer Tucker and Priscilla Mary Roberts
and published by ABC-CLIO is on the list of best reference books for
2009 from RUSA.  I want to buy it, but I also don't want to get it if
it's biased, as I later learned about the Encyclopedia of Race and
Racism long after we had bought it, so I'm wondering if anyone has
had a chance to look at this new one and have any recommendations to
buy or not to buy.

Thanks,

Emily Bergman
Head of Collections and Technical Services
Occidental College Library         voice: 323-259-2935
1600 Campus Road                  fax: 323-341-4991
Los Angeles, CA   90041           email:
<mailto:berg...@oxy.edu>berg...@oxy.edu