Jewish day schools

Hasafran--Especially those working in jewish day schools....working
w/jewish students, children and...child abuse in the jewish
community...these are isolated incidents---surely nothing about child
abuse is jewish--this problem is in all communities/all cultures--we
have to resolve the problems for the sake and our love of the
children--we must know how to help our children--when they are being
hurt--certain communities have covered up problems--made life
difficult for those trying to help the children......to protect
certain affluent members in their community-...sacrificing those
lives of children who may be hurting--this is very wrong--not jewish
at all...this is something we have to do something about

Hello.........I am looking for contact information for organizations
or groups helping/assisting hebrew day schools/jewish communities
....for faculty/staff/administration and....----when children are
subjected to child abuse in their homes...or in their communities...
Searching for names and contact info for organizations which offer
help, advise, offer counseling, child advocacy and anything else that
might be needed to help the school....for their students/children who
are suffering and hurting and being harmed....., oragnizations which
help/train teachers/faculty/staff......offer relvant
information....organize workshops.....for schools which this type of
information would help them with this serious/terrible proble--would
be helpful for my request-- if you know of resources/organizations
located in the midwest

please write if you have helped students w/these
problems---advise/counsel as to what has been helpful...helping the children

what has been helpful--informing schools/communities of these problems

hoping that our schools and communities are not covering up this
problem...protecting adults who are hurting children

may our children not have to live w/this problem

may our children always have the help and love and care that is
need--when they are hurting

may our schools know what to do--how to help our children/students
who may be suffering

may our communities be there for the children who have been hurt

  thank you

good blessings for our schools, libraries, communities,

good blessings for our children--may they always be blessed and protected

best wishes and thoughts and blessings for you and yours

avram ben aryeh

[FROM THE MODERATOR: PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO MR AVRAM BEN ARYEH]