Dear Librarians

This is to remind you that Gefen Books of Lynbrook NY has been chosen
to distribute The Hebrew University Magnes Press.

Gefen now stocks 140 titles published by The Hebrew University Magnes
Press, Israel's leading academic publisher.

.

You can navigate the categories of titles available on our website
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/category.asp?id=196>here.

<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/category.asp?id=196>http://www.gefenpublishing.com/category.asp?id=196

Among the most notable Magnes titles now available are-

·
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/product.asp?productid=588>Judaism and
the Origins of Christianity and other titles by
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/authorcategory.asp?id=277>David Flusser

·
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/product.asp?productid=586>From Noah
to Abraham A Commentary on the Book of Genesis I–VI  and other titles
by<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/authorcategory.asp?id=311>Umberto<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/authorcategory.asp?id=311>

Cassuto

·
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/product.asp?productid=590>The Sages
Their Concepts and Beliefs and other titles by By
<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/authorcategory.asp?id=328>Ephraim E. Urbach

Over 140 Magnes titles in English and Hebrew in stock and more on the way.

Magnes Press now joins The following of list leading Israeli
Publishers who have chosen Gefen Books as their preferred North
American distributor.

The Bialik Institute- Specializing in Classical Jewish Literature and
Jewish History

Modan Publishing - provides a wide selection of popular books include
many chilren's books.

Albatross.

Palphot

Gefen Publishing House Updates

To subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter

<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/emailRegistration/GefenUpdates/>Click here

Andy Kohlenberg

Special Orders and Marketing

<mailto:israb...@gefenpublishing.com>israb...@gefenpublishing.com

Gefen Publishing House

Hatzvi 6, Jerusalem, 94386, Israel

tel: 972 2 538 0247 ext. 2

fax: 972 2 538 8423

<http://www.gefenpublishing.com/>www.gefenpublishing.com  -The
Official Website of Gefen Publishing House Distributing Gefen,
Magnes, Bialik, Modan and More.

<http://www.israelbooks.com/>www.israelbooks.com – Wide Selection of
Titles Including Books Available Only in Israel

Follow us on <https://twitter.com/GefenPublishing>twitter

Join our <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51042232033>Facebook group

Contact us using Skype