Good morning! I'm a newcomer to Hasafran - the Temple Israel Library
(West Palm Beach, Florida) is currently in storage. I'm spearheading
the re-creation of our library and come to you for advice. I have two
questions:

1. Can anyone recommend a very simple online catalog that we can use
for bringing access to our collection online (we have about 7,000 volumes)?
2. Can anyone share a collection development policy for a small temple library?

All assistance and advice is most welcome,

Sammy

Sammy R. Alzofon (Ms.)
615 Biscayne Dr.
West Palm Beach FL 33401-7603
(561) 833-7637
(561) 685-0177

Consider the environment before printing this page.