two new colors

JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh: Pocket Edition now available in two new
cover colors: cobalt blue and deep purple

By The Jewish Publication Society (editor)

Available June 2009

"Virtually every rabbi and library will want this volume."
- Associated Press

Our most popular pocket Bible, now in new colors, as well as our
traditional black edition.

This pocket version of the JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh offers the same
text and number of pages as the standard edition. Although smaller,
the letters, Hebrew vowels, and cantillation marks are crisp and clear.

Fitting easily into a backpack or briefcase, this pocket edition will
appeal to students and others who need a lightweight, compact version
of the popular JPS Hebrew-English Bible. The sturdy coated paper
cover will stand up well, even with heavy use.

Sales contact: 800-234-3151, www.jewishpub.org

$22.00

Paperback, 4" x 6", 2030 pages

ISBN: 978-0-8276-0900-6 (Blue)