Dear Members

We express our deepest sympathies to Adaire and Manny Klein on the
loss of their beloved son, Dov.   Dov Klein (age 49) is survived by
his wife and two teenage children.

The Funeral will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, June 3, 2009, at 11:00
AM -- Sol Levinson & Bros. Funeral Home - 8900 Reisterstown Road,
Pikesville, Maryland 21208 -- 410-653-8900 -  1-800-338-1701.  <
www.sollevinson.com >

Shiva will be held at 6304 Wallis Ave., Baltimore, MD 21215 -- (410)
764-1919.

Adaire is Director of Library & Archival Services at the Simon
Wiesenthal Center/Museum of Tolerance, Los Angeles.

If you wish to make a donation, please send to the Library of Simon
Wiesenthal Center/ Museum of Tolerance, 1399 S. Roxbury Drive, Los
Angeles, CA 90035 - 310.772.7605; or to AJL or AJLSC.

Local members may reach Adaire after she returns home - probably
around June 11.

Adaire & Manny Klein, 8852 Cashio St., Los Angeles, CA 90035 - 310.557.0629

Our thoughts are with Adaire, Manny, and their family at this
difficult time.  May the family find comfort in the days and weeks ahead.

Posted by

Susan Dubin President of AJL and
Ronda Rose Past President of AJL