Dear Librarian,

The Power of Belief and the Sway of History

In the fascinating new documentary THE FIRE WITHIN (60 min), we learn
about the story of the unique Jewish community of Iquitos, Peru. The
rich history and distinctive past of this place are beautifully
explored in a recent New York Times article as well
(http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/22/world/americas/22peru.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=iquitos&st=cse)

.The fascinating past of Iquitos is the subject of the article by
Simon Romero where Lorry Salcedo Mitrani, the director of THE FIRE
WITHIN is quoted.

This is obviously a subject of great interest right now and we would
love to have you purchase a copy of the film for your collection as
well. THE FIRE WITHIN has already been purchased by the University of
Massachusetts, Stanford University, Duke and Yale. The price for
university libraries is $300 and $115 for public libraries. Prices do
not include shipping and handling. The Film is available on DVD, and
is accompanied by English subtitles.

In addition I wanted to bring to your attention our new and improved
website. Besides getting a face-lift – we now offer purchase of our
titles to individuals thru the site at home-use only prices.

I would encourage you to take a moment and take a look at the
sitewww.ruthfilms.com

As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please feel free
to contact us at r...@ruthfilms.com

With best regards,

Ruth

Ruth Diskin Films Ltd.