Hi:

I shall share my answer to Judy's questions to everyone so you do not
waste your time writing again and again.

1.       Public transportation:

The best stop on the Blue line from O'Hare to downtown to reach the
hotel is the Grand Street station (Grand & State – 10 E. Grand
Street)  The Hotel's address is 301 E. North Water Street.  It's a
0.65 mile walk.  Chicago is flat (really flat) so it's easy to walk.

  Walk East on Grand (towards the Lake) until you reach Fairbanks/Columbus Dr.

Take a right on Columbus Drive.  You will see the hotel  two blocks
ahead on your left.

2.       Bus to the airport after the convention

We need 40 people to make this option viable so we cannot offer it
every hour (wish we had 1,000 attendees!).  We suggested 4:00 pm and
then added a 1:00 pm possibility.  These will be the only options if
enough people show interest.  So far we have only 3 for the 1:00 pm
bus. Thank you for your understanding.

I shall now concentrate on other convention matters to welcome you in
grand style.

See you soon,

Shoshanah