Dear AJL Members,

I am happy to inform you that we will be presenting the best
collection ofOnline Jewish Databases, at the AJL convention held in
Chicago, July 5 – 8, 2009.

The Jewish databases include:

·         Israel's Prize winner Responsa Project www.responsa.co.il

·         JEDU-Treasures www.jewish-education-sources.co.il

·         The Bibliography of the Hebrew Book www.hebrew-bibliography.com

We will allow direct access to the websites, demonstrating the
bilingual interface (Hebrew & English), the intelligent search engine
that includes several navigation tools and enables users to swiftly
browse and study the contents of several sources simultaneously. The
online databases designed to fit the institutional needs (e.g. access
for students off campus, immediate availability and easy access to
the contents from anywhere in the institute).

Come and meet us at our table at the 44th AJL convention in Chicago!

Looking forward seeing you there,

Sivan

Sivan Garawani

Marketing & Sales Director - Jewish Databases

C.D.I. Systems (1992) Ltd.,

Tel: +972-2-5870112 # 7619

Fax: +972-2-5870115
si...@cdisys.com