As I wind into ALA after AJL, I want to add my thanks, appreciation,
awe, and a heartfelt yasher-koyekh to Shoshanah, Cheryl, Rose, the
entire wonderful Chicago Convention Committee, and all who had a hand
in making the 2009 AJL Chicago Convention absolutely
magnificent!  Great sessions, wonderful camaraderie, beautiful
location, very good hotel and services, fine food, and best of all,
unbeatable company and networking!

Kol ha-kavod!  You bet!

Elliot
  Elliot H. Gertel Irving M. Hermelin Curator of JudaicaThe
University of
Michigan
eger...@umich.eduuniversity Library Area
Programs                        734-936-2367 (phone)111-C Hatcher
Graduate Library North                      734-763-6743 (fax)Near
East Division                              Ann Arbor, Michigan
48109-1205http://www.lib.umich.edu/area/Near.East/judaica.htmlhttp://www.lib.umich.edu/rrs/egertel