Shalom Safranim,
        I am sorry I missed the AJL conference in Chicago this
year.  I was in Israel and I got the chance to see some libraries
which helped me.  I look forward to the conference next year in
Seattle!  Since it is on the West Coast this time, I really want to
set up a network of librarians from the West Coast before the
conference so we can communicate with each other about programming
ideas, chapters, and possibilities of getting together more often to
share experiences.  If there are other librarians who feel the same
way, please e-mail me off of the HaSafran list serv and let me know.

Thanks!
Ben Pastcan
Librarian
Shalom School